Product Associate – Revit (BIM & CAD)
Remote Position, Location Flexible
Existing Conditions was founded in 1997 with the goal of providing architects, engineers, builders, owners, and real estate professionals with comprehensive building documentation through laser scanning & building information modeling. Two decades later, we have measured and documented over 200 million square feet of space and have served clients and projects across the globe.
- Using Revit to assemble and review 3D BIM models based on 3D point cloud data collected on site
- Working within teams of Product personnel and coordinating Product work
- Collaborating with colleagues and contractors to produce 3D Revit and BIM documentation
- Interacting with clients and their representatives
- Maintaining awareness of the evolving technological landscape to be sure we are deploying the best solutions for our clients
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Autodesk Revit use in an architecture, engineering, or construction setting
- Medium to Advanced Revit skills for managing Revit models and families
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with scan data processing, architecture, and/or construction services
- Remarkable problem solving skills with a bias for speed
- Quick learner and ability to prioritize appropriately to meet customer and company needs
- Excellent customer service skills and professional attitude
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to conduct all activities with the highest degree of integrity
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to respond quickly to a fast-moving and ever-changing environment
- Technical proficiency in our core project management software tools, including GSuite, Asana, and Slack
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment
- Responsibility to work independently and remotely
- Flexibility to perform duties during early mornings, evenings, or weekends from time to time
At Existing Conditions, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our teammates, our services, and our community. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, because the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce through application of our equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, layoffs, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Existing Conditions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, creed, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical handicap, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, military status, veteran status, national guard or reserve unit obligations or any other legally protected status. We encourage applicants of all ages.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 617-247-9161.