How architects utilize laser scanning and BIM
For decades, Existing Conditions has been providing situational awareness for architects around the globe.
Here are some ways architects utilize laser scanning and BIM on their projects:
- Deliver projects in a fraction of the time it once took
- Cut costs and resources
- Accommodate clients with tight deadlines
- Fewer requests for information (RFIs)
- Build client understanding by communicating design intent
- Virtually error-free
- Fewer headaches and interruptions
To learn more about how all clients benefit from laser scanning and building information modeling, click here.