How architects utilize laser scanning and BIM
For decades, Existing Conditions has been providing situational awareness for architects around the globe.
Here are some ways architects utilize construction-grade laser scanning and BIM on their projects:
- Deliver projects in a fraction of the time it once took
- Cut costs and resources
- Accommodate clients with tight deadlines
- Fewer requests for information (RFIs)
- Build client understanding by communicating design intent
- Reduce risk of costly design errors
- Fewer headaches and interruptions
To learn more about how all clients benefit from laser scanning and building information modeling, click here.