We can provide 3D modeling in many formats
We tailor our deliverables to your specific project needs. Please take a look at our list of deliverables below. If you don't see what you need, please reach out – we can create customizable deliverables upon request.
Our field crews are comprised of professionals who uphold high safety standards. Many of our Operations Associates hold certifications in asbestos handling, possess OSHA Certificates, and undergo construction safety training. Additionally, we have licensed drone pilots on staff, equipped with cutting-edge aerial surveying tools.
Areas we typically survey include architectural floor plans, exterior elevations, reflected ceiling plans, roof plans, bathroom and kitchen cores, square footage calculations, and more. We also offer drone survey services, interior MEP/FP documentation, and expert consultation and support.
- Point Cloud Data (Raw Data)
- 3D BIM Models
- TruView - Free viewer with photos overlaid on point cloud
- Aerial Photogrammetry
- Comparative Analysis
- 2D CAD Drawings
- Deformation Analysis
- Floor Flatness Analysis/Contour Mapping
- New Construction Accuracy Analysis/Comparative Analysis
- Reconciliation of Clients 2D Design Drawings ("Accuracy Verification")
- Reconciliation of Clients 3D Design Model ("Accuracy Verification")
- Volume Calculations
- Wall Plumb Analysis
To learn more about each of these deliverables, click here.