Get on the Same Page:
10 Ways Architects Leverage Accurate, As Built Drawings
Are you still using a tape measure to get the dimensions of a building?
There's a better way to get accurate measurements of your building – have an expert create an existing conditions survey. In architecture, being right matters.
Inside our new cheat sheet, you'll learn how to:
- Have confidence in the foundation of your design
- Largely eliminate the need for your team to travel to and from project sites
- Field-verify measurements from your own remote workspace
- Create the best design possible by understanding a building more fully
- Leverage the experience of others who specialize in doing this one core task
Download the cheat sheet to gain access and learn more.